Is your Brick or Masonry Siding Cracked or Damaged?
Did you know cracks and damaged brick might create serious concerns?
Brick Repair protects you from these issues.
1. Water Damage – Brick repair protects your home against water flowing through any available opening in your brick veneer. If water finds its way through the brick of your home, it can cause damage to your personal property as well as your carpets, your home’s structural framework, and the sheet rock on your interior walls and ceiling.
2. Falling Objects – Protect against bricks, brick walls, and various brick structures from falling. These falling brick could cause serious injury or death, opening you up to major liability. Brick archways are a prime example of this.
3. Property Value – Protect the value of your property. By repairing the brick veneer around your home, potential buyers are less likely to be apprehensive about the price.
4. Excessive Heating/Cooling Costs – Brick Repair helps to keep utility costs to a minimum. When the bricks have been repaired, the wind can no longer draft the heated/cooled air out of your brick home through the cracks in the brick veneer.
5. Pests – Protect your home and family from various infestations. Various animals and insects find cracks in your brick home appealing, especially the large cracks, because they are warm in the winter and cool in the summer. If you have such cracks in your brick, be cautious of possible infestations. They will find a means of entry. Some of the most common are:
Many of the above pests, once inside the brick, will spread throughout your home and you can have a serious infestation problem.
All of these concerns can be resolved by having the experts at CRACKMASTER repair the cracked or damaged brick and mortar around your masonry home.